One of my closest friends is traveling to China this week with her husband and three young boys (yes she is a brave soul!). This morning while we were discussing trip details over coffee, the conversation turned to the best thing to wear on long flights. Below, the short list:
1) A great pair of worn-in jeans or leggings.
2) A thin, over-sized wrap or scarf (great as an impromptu blanket or pillow).
3) Flats or short boots for easy removal. No running shoes allowed!
4) The absolute softest t-shirt you can find. (I am completely addicted to James Perse’s white tanks and tees.)
5) A neutral lightweight cardigan, jacket or blazer that can be used throughout vacation.
6) A great tote or cross-body bag in a forgiving color.
7) And last but not least, a fabulous pair of over-sized sunglasses to hide the dark circles!