Ten things I am loving this May…
1. The gorgeous color and heady scent of lilacs in bloom.
2) Nars Super Orgasm Illuminator. I have never been a big make-up girl, but when I tried this and saw the nice (ahem) glow it gave me, I was sold.
3) My Garmin Forerunner 310XT. Attractive it is not, but essential to my current life as it keeps track of rides, runs, and swims.
4) J Brand Luxe Twill Skinny Jeans in soft lilac. AMAZING. They look great with navy, grey, white, aqua, blue chambray, heels, sandals….pretty much anything you pair with them.
5) Paris in Color is a magical, fresh, cliche-free voyage through the most beautiful city in the world. Fair warning: perusing this book will induce pangs of desire to travel immediately.
6) Farrow & Ball paints. We are planning a major color change for our home’s exterior, and we love these high quality, naturally derived English emulsions. Right now I am thinking a light stone/cream on the wood siding to match the stonework, and a deep, rich, dark green on the trim, windows, frames and sills. But check back because I have already changed my mind at least half a dozen times!
7) Siggi’s Icelandic style yogurt (skyr). It has a blissfully low sugar content and is super thick and creamy. I do not love it plain, but doctored up with granola, almonds, chopped dried fruit or fresh berries and a good dose of honey or agave, it is luscious.
8) My snakeskin iPhone case from J.Crew. (I found it in a fabulous French blue not available online anymore, but it is still in stores.)
9) Stripes in any form. It’s an obsession. My favorite is the one below from chance co. It really is embarrassing how much I have worn it.
I also fell for this one because she looks amazing, no? So somebody please tell me why, when I wear it, it reads Seussian rather than sexy?!
10) My new summer fragrance, Hermes un jardin sure le toit. It is light, summery and undeniably sexy. Kind of like the girl in the striped shirt.